Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas time is here!

We woke up Christmas morning to a beautiful white Christmas! I have not seen a white Christmas in at least six years, and was SO excited to see the snow coming down when I opened up the curtains!! Caleb and I had our own small Christmas together at home before heading over to the Phipps home for a family Christmas there. Caleb and Andrew were kept busy shoveling all morning while the whole gang waited for Rachael to finally decide to show up! The morning was beautiful and the tree looked great! The whole day was filled with hanging out, eating, and opening gifts. Not a bad Christmas! We ended the Phipps extravaganza with some family pictures. Caleb was thrilled to find out he got is long awaited Sony Camcorder!! (although his excitement was not quite what I was expecting!)

Andrew and Caleb enjoying some freshly brewed hot tea, after shoveling the driveway for dad.



Caleb with his candy pimp necklace, mom's new Ipod Shuffle, and Rachael lovin' the Obama shirt from Caleb... sorry Rach, we didn't know you thought he was "scary"....??



Our family Christmas picture... it was slightly hectic!


And like I promised to a few of you... here is a picture of Caleb and I, as well as a picture of the 6 month belly picture :) So weird!!




Merry Christmas from Caleb, Elizabeth, and Menias Garcia!

1 comment:

  1. You look great Liz!! I am so excited to meet him. Hope you have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete