Monday, July 7, 2008
To cut or not to cut...
I am currently craving change in my life! I think it might have to come in the form of a haircut. I have been debating this one, having recently decided to try to grow it out again! I recently was looking at some old pictures of me with long hair, and really do not like it! I am not looking into short hair cuts. I really like the one of Katie Holmes, and wanted some feedback! What do you think? Would this look go well for me? Give me your expert thoughts! Thanks, and if I decide to actually do it, I will post some before and after pictures! ahhhhhh so scared of change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yes I think you should go for it! I bet it will look great on you! Who would you have cut it? Jenn's sister seems to be really good and does some of this trendy stuff.. I'm thinking a trip to Phoenix??.. (I need my haircut too!)
ReplyDeleteRach
I vote - Don't do it!!!! I am kindof tired of this trendy look on everyone. At least 4 people I know at the hospital have done it. There are so many other cute cuts out there. BTW, it's not "Katie holmes" cut, it belongs to her friend, Posh. I love you and will support your big decision. Love mom
ReplyDeleteHey, how do you do this blog?
ReplyDeleteBTW, you look adorable:)
Momma