
It was a bit cold and dreary, but the 4th of July was great! Caleb and I had known of fireworks closer to town than Winslow, being at Mormon Lake. We went with Josh, Shawna, Rachael, her roommate Christina, and Caleb's boss Holly and her husband John.
We sat across the lake from where the fireworks were being lit off at Mormon Lake Village. It was SO COOL! We not only had a great view, but also got lots of elbow room and saw the beautiful reflection of the fireworks in the lake. It was gorgeous! I am feeling a 4th of July tradition....



Caleb looks so funny in this pic! I love it. I had a great time too, but I definitely walked away from that experience with at *least* 10 mosquito bites on my back (and I was wearing a sweatshirt). If I go again I will wear some major bug repellant.
ReplyDeleteThis picture is awesome!!!
ReplyDelete