Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby prep and Painting!!

Well we did it, we took a leap into the wonderful world of painting! With my trusty sidekicks by my side (Shawna and Bex) we took on the task of painting the future nursery. I decided on chocolate brown mat paint, with high gloss stripes in the same color. It was a task and a half, but we did it, and are officially stripe painting professionals, if anyone is looking for some help! I love the way it turned it, and couldn't have asked for a better painting team... well, maybe a little more motivation and enthusiasm out of Bex, but you can't win them all! :) She was a trooper!

Shawna is a painting maniac! She was fast, and had some great precision on those edges!
Thank God!


A bit of a bad picture, but the final paint product. It looks so neat in person!

We wrote messages to the little guy, so maybe someday he can read them, when he rips the waincoating off the walls!
The final paint project. And yes, we even put furniture together... We know... we are amazing.




2 comments:

  1. Yay for baby prep! I love the stripes and might copy you when we set up overseas - great idea. I'm so excited to see how God is growing your family. Isn't His timing the best?! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to have the coolest room around! What a blessed little guys he is! I love the furniture you chose and the stripes look great! Wish I could be there to help!

    ReplyDelete