
Josh and Shawna invited us to go down to Sedona to see the Christmas lights at Los Abrigados Resort. They were awesome! It was such a fun night. We got to eat a wonderful dinner at the Hideaway, while being entertained by live music via a guitar player! It was something I had never before experienced there, and loved it! He sang all the songs I grew up to listening, compliments of my dad. We then bundled up and froze our tooshes off while walking the sidewalks at Los Abrigados, admiring all the Christmas lights.
We stopped off for some hot chocolate and apple cider mid way through, before ending the night at our favorite display, the Charlie Brown Christmas. It was an all around hilarious and awesome night! I highly recommend going down to see the lights. It was well worth the trip.
This one was Josh's favorite. It was Tom and Jerry

Stopping to warm ourselves in the apple cider tent... it was freezing!!


And our favorite, although pictures don't do it justice, Charlie Brown!


No comments:
Post a Comment